To report an emergency or crime in progress, call 911.
Non-Emergency Police Services:
- during business hours: 512.245.2890
- nights and week-ends: 512.245.2805
Complaints against Police Department Personnel
- Information/complaint may be in person at the Nueces Building, first floor lobby area
- Information on the general process can be found here
- Information/complaint may be made by phone at: 512.245.2890
- Information/complaint by email
- Information/complaint by postal mail:
Texas State University Police Department
601 University Dr.
San Marcos, TX 78666
Crime Prevention Unit
- during business hours: (512) 245-8341
- Click here to email the Crime Prevention officers.
General questions by email:
Crime Stoppers of Texas State
- To report a crime anonymously contact Crime Stoppers of Texas State
- 512-245-STOP (7867)
- Click here to email Crime Stoppers
For questions about the web site: