Skip to Content

Lost and Found

I lost something. How do I report it?

If you need to report lost or stolen university keys, please contact UPD at 512.245.2805 to make a report.

If you’ve experienced theft or burglary on campus, please contact UPD at 512.245.2805 so that an officer can be dispatched to your location to make an offense report.

The Texas State University Police Department manages found property on campus through Crowdfind. If you have lost something, please check the Crowdfind system below to see if you recognize your property.If you do not see your property on Crowdfind please select the (File A Claim) button to file a lost property report. You will not be contacted unless we locate your property.